Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
Chest

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Chest
My name is Khalil Badar from pakistan..... I am having chest pain in left side while i am breathing and sneezing it is a sharp pair plz tell me the cause of this deceses and how to resove this ....
Since you do not state your age, I cannot accurately comment.  However, most chest pain that occurs with breathing and other chest movement is not cardiac in origin.  However, if you have other medical conditions, chest pain can have other serious origins.  You should contact your physician to discuss.