Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
Heart Beat feeling in my stomach when I lay down.

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Whenever I lay down on my back or face down I get a really annoying and uncomfortable heart beat feeling in my stomach. This has been noticeable for a while and whenever I ask anyone about it they say it doesn't happen to them. The feeling goes away if I lay on my left or right side. If it helps, I am 17 years old, male. 6"5 205 lb.

Please help, and thank you.
Also, sorry if I posted in the wrong section I was unsure of where I should have posted.
I have the same thing happen to me. It can be common in slender people.