Heart stops and feel a burn
Hi Im 17 and in the last month or 2 sometimes I suddenly feel for a second that my heart stops and I feel a burn inside my throat and heart.This happens randomly about every week or more..
btw Im healthy,exercise a lot,dont drink coffee,dont smoke cigarretes,dont drink alcohol but smoke weed 3 years now
plz help should I be worried?
Occasionally adolescents will experience palpitations due to extra heart beats.  These extra beats can come from the upper or the lower heart chambers (atrial or ventricular premature beats).  It can feel like your heart stops for an instant.  However it is not usually associated with any burning sensation.  If you feel these, at a minimum, you need to stop smoking marijuana, drink plenty of fluids, and see your regular doctor to get an ECG (electrocardiogram) done.  This will give clues as to whether you have an underlying problem with your heart's structure or electrical conduction.  They may ask you to wear a monitor at some point to capture what it is that you are feeling.