Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
VSD

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

VSD
My 4.1 year old daughter is suffering from VSD 4mm with out any symptom,please advise me what to do.
I am afraid that there is not enough information in your post to make any accurate comment.  If your child is 4 years old, it is important to know if she has a normal electrocardiogram (ECG) and whether the cardiologist feels there is any pulmonary hypertension or heart enlargement.  Also, it is important to know if your daughter has grown normally and is active, or are there any symptoms.