can both my babies have aortic stenosis with bicuspid aortic valve
my son had a heart mumur when he was born we then found out he had aortic stenosis with bicuspid aortic valve he is now 2, i have a daughter of 9 months whos beenfine until today we found out she has heart mumur aswell could she have the same as her brother??
Bicuspid aortic valves do have a tendency to run in families.  They are more common in males, and are common in the general population.  But not all heart murmurs represent heart disease.  Remember that most heart murmurs in young children are benign, flow murmurs that are not associated with any structural heart abnornalities.  Given the family history of a congenital heart problem in your son, it would be wise to have your daughter checked by a cardiologist as well.  If both of them turn out to have bicuspid aortic valves, that raises the chance that either their father or you have one as well.  You should then be checked.