Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
getting ready for a test

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

getting ready for a test
I am learning as much as I can about Congenital Heart Disease.  Can you give me the main s/s of Aortic that overrides VSD?
thanks!
Rhywnn Gaffney
I can't help you study for your test.  However, I would recommend that you go look up tetralogy of Fallot.