Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
heart problem hole of 3.5 mm what is the sollution

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

how to get relieve
Tags: Heart Health, he
Dear Krishna,

I have next to no information to try to help you.  I don't know where in the heart the hole is.  I don't know how old the patient is, nor how the patient is doing, nor whether the hole requires intervention, or not.  I recommend that you take this patient to a cardiologist and discuss these findings specifically at that time.