Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
**important.
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

**important.

Hi,

i have to draw an artificial heart in biology 2 class at school. The heart can only have 3 chambers, 2 heart valves, 1 lung, 3 major vena cava entering the heart, 2 pulmonary arteries, 3 pulmonary viens, and two arteries leaving the heart to supply to body with blood.(i cannot add more or less to this.)
and i have to describe how the heart will work mechanically adn how it will move the blood to the one lung and out the rest of the body.

Is this possible?
please if you have any information that can help, please reply back asap.

thank you.