just curious
vsd.pda.asd.and narrowing of the aortic valve.....QUESTION..are these alarming symtoms?...in an infant?...I have to mention it happened over 20 yrs ago,...shall I say..ventricular septal defect..patent ductus arteriosis..and an atrial septum defect...am I right...been tough..im curious to know after 20 yrs what complications were missed...if your morally obliged to say...
Congenital heart disease is very common.  Lots of children are born with VSD, ASD, PDA, aortic stenosis, etc, etc.  The vast majority of them do very well.  It all depends upon the degree of involvement, what combination of heart problems is present, how old the child is when the diagnosis was made, and what impact the heart condition has upon the lung artery pressure.  That is why each case is individual and it is unfair to make excessive generalizations.