Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
please please answer my questiong! im begging!?
About This Forum:

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

please please answer my questiong! im begging!?

hello.
i am a 15 year old boy.
im going to come right out and say it. i have had history with marijuana and smoking. i quite over 7 months ago after  years of none stop usage.
i have gone to the doctor and have had a ECG test done and blood work. they said they have found nothing but i am still concerned. i dont think i explained my symptons or concerns very well.
but i have irregular beat that really scares me. and once or twice a day i can feel pain in my heart after i breath heavily or when i lay on my side. i am forced to take shallow breaths. there was once where i cried to my mother but she said they are "bubbles passing through" i didnt believe it. if you slightly place one finger on my chest over my heart you can feel my heart beat very easily. its more of a thud when i exhale but at the peak of my inhale its a solid beat and you can no longer feel it through my chest. i will sit there some dayus just feeling my heart wandering what is wrong.
i think there are more things related to it. in the back of my head near the bottm; when i get up fast or after i run i can hear as well as feel my heart beat. it sometimes hurts.
my nutrition isnt great neither is my health. im just really concerned and i really would like answer.
thank you.