Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
subaortic membrane

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

subaortic membrane

Thank you for your reply. It was the best thing I could have read. My sons cardiologist is probably planning the surgery soon but seeing my sons physiologically normal activities, it make us agree to your suggestion, as for the
doctors plan we would want to go in for another radiological analysis through  Echo cardiogram.I shall be sending you more details soon to give you a better idea .As a mother and before that as a person sitting at one end of the world your effort is immense and laudable, your reply has been a breather in this suffocatingly unbearable situation of mine and the many like me. Thank You so very much
I'm happy that this was helpful.  It would be helpful to make sure that you feel comfortable with the information that you are getting from your cardiologist there.  If you are not, and if you are able, you should try to obtain a second opinion.