Pediatric Heart Expert Forum
vsd with ps

Questions in this forum are answered by pediatric cardiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons and anesthesiologists from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support about pediatric heart problems, symptoms and topics such as heart murmurs, palpitations, fainting, chest pain, congenital heart defects (including management and intervention), fetal cardiology, adult congenital cardiology, arrhythmias and pre-participation athletic screening.

vsd with ps
Hi im from Philippines. I have a 18months old son who was diagnosed with 1.1cm vsd with severe pulmonary stenosis. He was advised to undergo an open heart surgery. I would like to ask your assessment on my son's condition. Here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJoWmwft50c
Dear Blesi,

This forum is not for evaluation of specific patients.  It is for answering questions about general conditions germane to pediatric and congenital cardiology.  If you would like your son evaluated, I recommend that you take him to a pediatric cardiologist for evaluation of his clinical status as well as any other testing, and then get a complete opinion regarding his cardiac condition.