Pediatric Tourette Syndrome Community
Questioning tourettes
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE PEDIATRIC TOURETTE SYNDROME COMMUNITY: This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Pediatric Tourette: Causes, Diagnosis, Drugs and Medications, Family and Friends Issues, Living with Tourette Syndrome, Research, Risk Factors, School Issues, Symptoms, and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

Questioning tourettes

My 18 monthn old son developed rapid eye blinking several months ago. I mentioned it to his pediatrician at his 15 months check up and the only thing he thought abnormal about it was the fact he stops whatever he is doing when he starts his blinking. Since then, he has started the "shivering grimace", and also this constant need to press his nose into something. he gets the shivering grimace face and presses his nose into what ever is close to him to do it.  i am wondering if its just a phase hes going through feeling different reactions on his face or if its the start of something like tourettes?