Pediatric Transplant Expert Forum
My nephews heart problem.
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Pediatric Transplant Forum! Questions in this forum are being answered by medical professionals from the Transplant Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. This forum is for questions and support regarding all pediatric solid-organ transplant issues, including heart, lung, kidney and liver transplantation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

My nephews heart problem.

Hi my name is christina, my sister had a baby boy a couple of days ago and well he was born with a serious heart problem. Unfortunately his heart stop developing at 8 weeks the doctors say its a miracle he's made it thru....They gave her options as to medicine and or a heart transplant. I have many questions i dont even know where to start first of all i would like to know if anyone has ever heard of a similar case?  We are just stunned i want to say we have a little miracle baby in our hands but the doctors give us little hope. Thank you for your help.....