?
My daughter is 3 weeks old. She poops everyday 2-3 times but last night I noticed when shes trying to fart it hurts her and today her poop wasnt soft like the doctor said it should be it was a little bit hard. Could this be because of the formula shes on? Shes on enfimial soy. ( didnt spell that right)
It may be, definitely. I would call her doctor and ask to talk to the nurse, explain it to him/her and they'll tell you what to do. My son went through this while on formula, too.
Yes, formula frequently causes constipation, painful gas, and other tummy issues. You can use mylicon drops for the gas, and see what your ped recommends for constipation.
I agree with the others it sounds like constipation,it maybe she needs a different formula, ask the Doctor what to give her ..
I agree also with above post Call your doctor and they will help you . It could be the formula my mom is very old school and would tell us to give our babies a little water and it would help, Its been 9 years and I am not sure what is recommended now? but my Mom was always Right and she would warm some Olive oil and rub it on their lil bellies and sometimes even just a lil drop of olive oil in the water.
And also Manzanilla tea with water for colic baby Its Chamomile tea in English she would give one oz tea warm and one oz water it helped all 3 of my babies Good luck and congrats on your new baby Enjoy this time it goes by so fast