Pediatrics Community
1 year old shakes, blank stare and turns purple

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

My one year old daughter has a condition called Torticollis and has been doing P/T since she was three months old. I noticed when she was younger that her hands feet and lips would turn purple and would shake all over with a blank stare I asked her pediatrican about it and he said it was normal. I asked him a few more times about it and he agrees that the shaking and the blank stare are seizures and is sending her to a Neurologist but he still says that her turning purple is normal. Does anyone elses child do this? If they do is it normal or should I get an second opinion about it?