Pediatrics Community
10 year ild girl with pain behind knee for 3 weeks.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

10 year ild girl with pain behind knee for 3 weeks.

I have a 10 year old girl with pain behind her right knee. She can bend her knee just fine, but cannot extend it out fully without pain. This has been going on for almost 3 weeks. I have taken her to her Pediatrician who sent her to an Orthopedic who is sending her to a Physical therapist. She has had an x ray and they said nothing has shown up. She is on crutches, she cannot walk without them, if she tries she is hopping on her left foot or limping badly. The doctors don't seem to know what's going on and I feel like I'm getting  the run around. It's very hard to see your child in pain everyday and not be able to help her. She is crying and getting depressed about this saying she just wants to a normal girl. Please help!!! I feel so lost and confused. What is wrong with her???
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank