10 year old daughter - headache
My 10 year old daughter has been complaining of headaches for the past week.  she wakes up fine in the morning but everntually around dinner - that's when they seem to come on.  the motrin usually helps as well as sleep.  She has been studying a lot and reading for school.  She never complains.  should I take her to see the Doctor?  Please help.
sounds like she might need glasses
Hi, I work for an eye doctor, here is my advise.  A good eye exam is a good idea for all children.  and you would be surprised how many kids need glasses and don't realize it for years.  If she is complaining of these headaches at the end of the day, notice.. is it mostly monday thru friday, or is she complaining of them weekends to?  if it is mostly monday thru friday, it could be headaches caused from eye strain during school.  if it is seven days a  week, it may be more serious then eyes and a good neurological eval may be in order.  
my daughter says her eyes dont bug her, she says hurts a little more on the left, and today while in school the teacher was reading a story and she said she almost feel asleep the pain was bad.
could this headach for 3 days be hormones?