12 y/o with chronic stomach/intestinal pain
My 12 y/o daughter has had stomach/intestinal pain for the last 3 years. It was intermitent at first and now happens pretty regularly under these conditions:

1. Leading up to and during important events.
2. Certain foods seem to trigger it too----dairy products in particular

BUT, there seems to be instances when it just flairs up with no apparent trigger or important/stressful event.

Anyone have any luck with similar circumstances?
I was diagnosed with lactose intolerance at around 10 years old. I had similar experiences as what you have described. I would also see about IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome). My family has digestive issue that seem to run thru it, and many of us have experienced either of these conditions. To be sure it could be linked to dairy, have her not eat any for a week and see if it makes a difference. Also, it may be hormonal.
i would see a doctor about it. it could be something like celiac disease, and the other "triggers" just a coincidence in timing.

i would do a complete food journal for a while to look for more definite patterns. you may be surprised by what you find.