29 months son not talking yet
My son is 29 months already and still not talking, he sometimes say "mama", "dada" but when ask to repeat it he will no longer say it. He used to communicate through sign language, he understand what you ask for but not saying any thing , there are cases when he is playing he's always say the word "ha" even on pointing an object or pictures in the book he used to say the word "ha" alone, sometimes bubbling words that i cannot understand. When he's upset he bangs his head to the floor and keep on crying. He did not want to go with other people unless it was a member of the family. He want to play with other kids but still not talking. Does it mean that my sons has a problem?
It's hard to say at this age however early intervention is best.  Talk to your pediatrician and/or your local school system.  They should be able to guide you in the right direction.  Best of luck to you.