3 year old knee injury
I have a 3 year old boy who was double bounced last month on the trampoline.  He wasn't able to walk for a day and his knee would give out for days after the incident.  He keeps having reinjuries to where he can't run or falls when running.  He's been limping quite often also.  I'm wondering at what age can ligament damage happen and has anyone had a child with a knee injury...a similiar one?
You need to have him seen by an orthopedist. In the meantime, he should wear a full knee brace to avoid re-injuring the joint.
Spring and summer are where trampoline injuries peak,37% of injuries are children under 6 years old ,83% occur when there is more than one child on the trampoline.It sounds like a sprain to the knee ligaments and may take a few weeks. I think it may depend on whether its torn or stretched 2-6 weeks healing time .I think a visit to the Doctor is in order ..Let us know how he is doing good luck Beau  
My son is 3 years old a shopping cart tipped over while he was on it he was strapped in so didnt fall out but he could not bare weight on his knee.this happened fathers day 2015 he has had a mri and xrays and nothing comes back torn or broken. He still falls while walking and limps.He cant run or walk for extended periods of time. and screams at night out of dead sleep in leg pain his leg also appears to be bowing out. please any tips or advice /insight is appreciated thankyou