Pediatrics Community
5 month old with rash on cheek
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

5 month old with rash on cheek

hello everyone. since my son was two months he started developing a small rash on the left side of his cheek. from then till now its gotten a little bigger (prob the size of a thumb print) he was getting treated for eczema which cheated up with a steroid cream but fit some reason it just won't go away. he does salivate alot but its only that cheek. in the morning sometimes out will look flaky,red, and a little wet. if that makes any sense. i try to moisturize it daily 2 times a day
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
535822_tn?1389452880
I have heard that Eucedrin works well also Goat Milk soap , and there is Triamcinolone Acetonide ..It does fit eczema ,check out what you have put on his skin when you bathe him and hair shampoo , he may be allergic to something ...
Blank
i wash his clothes along with mine and my boyfriends with all soap. clear and unscented. and I wash his body with dove. it looks irritated so i don't even want to try puttin his steroid cream on it being that it could burn him.
Blank
2218783_tn?1357574681
hi Mandy I am posting a Link I hope this helps :)))
http://www.babycenter.com/baby-rashes-skin-conditions
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank