5 yr old son
I have a 5 yr old son who has had one seizure ( as far as  we know of) since he was two we found out that he has Austim....so he has had testing done to see if he is still having them...which his 2 eeg say normal :) great....some reason these past few months he keeps waking up and his eyes seem to have dark circles under his eyes and left eye droopy at points and his skin has like blotchy spots and bumps on it and I take him in and they say its fine....as a mom I feel it is not normal. Then ontop of it all about 5 weeks ago the dr told me that he has ADD/ADHD and would like to do more testing so we did....well he did have it and they recommended us to put him on meds so we did.. but as a mom I dont feel its normal.........am I worrying about nothing? or should I keep taking him in for more testing
id suggest finding a new doctor if you can--he doesnt seem to be listening to you!!  i went through several pediatricians until i found one that seemed to do a good job