Pediatrics Community
Abdominal pain and nose bleeding, is this connected?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

My son who is 5 years old have an abdominal pain for 3 days. The first day we wen to the hospital for check-up and the doctor there said its only constipation. They put an enema and gave us another two incase the problem persisted.
My question is on the 2nd day , my son started nose bleeding. The nose bleed starts without any reason. Usually when he was lyng down and in pain in his tummy. We finished giving him the 2 extra enema but i oticed that the last one i gave, as soon as he empty his bowel, the abdominal pain started right away. He said the pain eases when i massage his tummy and the funny thing is he only feels this during night time. He would go to bed happy and contented but the pain usually started at 2am till 6am. By that time my son i begging me to help him coz his tired and wants to sleep but the pain in his abdomen wont let him sleep. Ols, im very desperate and pity my son. Is anybody out there can give me some light on what is really happening to my son?
Was there a diagnosis on this? My son has similar issues now.
thanks!