Arachnoid cyst
My 9 year old son has a small arachnoid cyst.  He has been diagnosed with ADHD, Dyslexia, processing delays and touretts.  Could the cyst be the cause of these diagnoses?
I looked online and there is much up there about arachnoid cysts   here is a link maybe helpful    voices.yahoo.com/aracnoid-cyst-children-teens-impact-ad...
My son had the same symptoms and also a cyst.  I think of my son's cyst as residual damage to an injury he sustained from a flu shot.
Through detox and supplementation and avoidance of antibiotics he has recovered from the dyslexia, learning disability, ADHD and tic-disorder.  He as well has a small AC in the dame location.
Im 34. A few months ago I got to know I have 2 arachnoid cysts. One is 6cm x 5.5cm. No headaches nor seizures. As my neurological exam was normal my neuro-surgeon was about to discharge me for good, so I told him that I've seen an important deterioration in regards to my language skills (I always had a few mild dyslexia symptoms but now I have many others & they are getting worse with time). My big cyst displaces my broca and Wernicke areas where language are produced. Neuro-psychologist tested language production & found a lot of problems. Waiting a year to see if the cysts are growing and if my language problems have increase.

Advice: 1) Learn all about the brain area where your cyst is & check how the brain is doing those tasks. If there are some problems related see if they are getting worse 2) Read a lot about the differences of these type of cysts and dyslexia (not easy). If it is determined that the language problems is due to the cyst then the good news is that after surgery all the language problem disappear read this: http://www.jneurodevdisorders.com/content/5/1/21