Pediatrics Community
Autism and sleeping....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Autism and sleeping....

I have a son who is 5 yrs old an has autism and add/adhd as well. so we put him on meds to help him in school which has help but since then he is waking up in the night and does not sleep like he use to. About a yr ago he had a seizure and I am worried that he is having them in the night? they have done testing saying he is not but looking at his skin colors they always change from normal to darker and he gets bumps on him....what I am wondering what I should do? I keep taking him to diff. drs for sec opinions and not getting anywhere........please help thank you