Pediatrics Community
Can i give my infant baby simethicone and Zantac at the same time?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

my 6 week old infant has been spiting here and there and has reduce her intake of formula. she makes faces and refuses it. i took her to the doctor and he prescribed her zantac. However has been a few days and still drinking less formula than before. A friend recomended gas relief drops.  She threw up yesterday, so now i worried if i am able to give her at the same time the gas relief drops simethicone and Zantac to my infant? Is it safe ? thanks janneth
As your baby threw up I think you should ask the doctor about interaction, from what I have read , it would be okay for baby to have both, however as I said with the throwing up ask the doctor his opinion ..good luck