Child Vomiting in the Morning
Our daughter will  be Five Years next month. she is a v ery poor eater and when we force her to eat she does but then vomits later on then these days she is vomiting every morning as soon as her sc hool Bus reaches the School before getting down from the Bus she says she vomits and I noticed couple of times that even when I drop her to School she is fine till she reaches the school and then vomits immediately after getting down from the Car, We took some simple measures to see if this stops like we gave her dinner early and put her to bed early so that she gets approx.8-9 hrs of Sleep, Also we stopped giving her breakfast early morning instead her teacher suggested that she would feed her after a couple hours one she settles down in her class. But still she is still Vomiting , Please Help.
I would look into gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) with her pediatrician and get them to run some bloodwork on her. Speak with her teachers to see if anything is going on in school that could be causing her some anxiety. Definitely needs further investigation with a pediatrician.

Does she have a good weight/height? How long has this been going on? Does she have a medical history? How long have the feeding issues been going on? These are questions the ped will likely ask. Good luck!
Forcing her to eat maybe upsetting her and causing anxiety, It is certainly a good idea to take her to the doctor to see what is going on ..