Child going to the bathroom constantly
My son is 9 years old.   For the last year or so has had issues with going to the bathroom a lot.   There are times when he will urinate two to three times in a 10 minute stretch and then turn around and go back to the bathroom to do "number 2".     This appears to only be a day-time issue and his pediatric doctor sees this as a normal behavior for some children.   My concern lies that a majority of the time the urge to go appears to happen when he gets in the car and I am afraid that maybe some organs are getting pressed on.   Your probably reading this and thinking that maybe this is stress related, but I don't see that on my end.    He is a fairly easy going child and I don't the urge increasing when his stress level increases.    If I need to see a specialist, is a Pediatric Urologist the best place to go?
I would be on the safe side and get a seconed opion by a uralogist.Does he  get constapation.Sometimes it can put presure on the bladder.Maybe thats why he has to go right after going # 2.
No constapation.   Any other ideas?