Pediatrics Community
Chronic Tic Disorder or Turrets or???

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Chronic Tic Disorder or Turrets or???

Two months ago my 7 year old started hard blinking, rolling his shoulders, jerking his neck, rolling his head...he looks a little like a bobble head with his rotations...then his eyes started darting back and forth and the school started to notice him having trouble concentrating and focusing.  I became increasingly concerned.  The Naturopath thinks it is linked to advanced Lymes Disease and we are going for testing, I think it might be related to electo sensitivity from cell phone towers, hands free phone, wireless routers and fluorescent tubes at school.  After reading "Radiation Rescue" and realizing that I was having symptoms too...ie insomnia, numbness in my toes, breast cancer etc...I thought it is worth experimenting...so we only turn on the electronics when we are downloading email and then it goes off.  Has anyone else experimented with any results? I have sure noticed a huge improvement in my sleeping pattern as has my partner. I thought it could be vaccines causing my sons problems...but that was almost two years ago now and we have no history of Turrets in the family and there are no vocal tics...so I've pretty much ruled those two out.  Any feedback welcomed.
It does sound like lymes disease. Hope you can get those answers soon. People have been exposed to radiation for a long time, even worse back in the day for many. The symptoms you listed could be from soo many sources, that it would be really hard to just say it's from that. The placebo effect tends to work well. It's crazy what the mind can do.