Constant Constipation
My son is 2 years old and is constantly constipated.  He gets scared when he has to move his bowel because it hurts him.  My question is, is it possible for him to have a fever of atleast 103.5 if he is constipated for a period of atleast a week.  Or can the flu shot cause these symptoms.
if he has a fever, he has an infection of some sort--get him to a doc!!!
He would be so terrified of having a bowel movement that I was worried somthing "bad" had happened. Exspecially when the doctor showed me a minor abrasion I thought the worst.
She suggested a diet change to soften the stool up.  That didn't help.  Eventually we tried a laxative, Miralax which can be added to juice.  After his poop became softer and easier to push out he became less paniky about using the potty to poop.  It's a trying time I am sure for both of you. He is pooping in the potty all the time but I have to hold his hands.  Kinda funny, he wont' go at school, he has had a few small acidents trying to wait for mommy or daddy to hold his hands to comfort him.  Still from time to time he needs some miralax.  Be paitiend and if he is really consitpated wait awhile before trying to get him on the potty pooping.  Thats what my doc suggested. HTH
My son is 2yrs old and lately he been having problems going pooping he crys so loud and he twitched his body because he doesn't want the pooping to come out so we need to help him by folding his legs down and then its comes out but the i've noticed that the poop is so soft i don't know why he is being doing this sometimes he does it by himself and sometimes he just doesn't want to do it. Im just worried that he might have something wrong with his intensives.