Pediatrics Community
Continuous Vomiting

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Continuous Vomiting

My seven year old daughter has been vomiting off and on for the past three weeks.  At first it was every four days and now it is every other day.  She will vomit a couple of times and become very tired then after a couple of hours and a good sleep she is ready to eat and good for the next couple of days.  She has only complained of a headache one time.  I took her to the doctor a week and a half ago.  The doctor had a CT and shunt series done for the shunt in her head.  Everything looked good with the shunt and the scans were reviewed by her neurosurgeon .  The CT was the same as the last one taken in June.  The doctor decided to put her on Zantac.  Before the doctor appointment she was vomiting every four days and now she is vomiting every other day.  

Can you please let me know if there is anything that these symptons fall into?