Pediatrics Community
Creatinine and Calcium levels in Urine in a Child

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

My 10year old has been complaining of scratchy/tingly feeling during urination for the past 2 months. A complete urinalysis came back with all the results in range except for flagged low specific gravity at <=1.005. The creatinine came back as 17.6; calcium as 1.3. The urologist hasn't been available to look at the results all week due to conference. The front desk person says it all looks normal. Does it?
Forgot to mention that the creatinine and calcium are not flagged but the reason I am concerned is that I can't find those numbers anywhere. However, the front desk person mentioned that they were looking for calcium/creatinine ratio. And that ratio looks ok.