Pediatrics Community
Fever and skin rash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Fever and skin rash

My sister's daughter who is 11 years and 6 months old is having fever for the last 12 days. She developed a skin rash in the arms and legs 5 days ago. She is having a cough. She is warded in a hospital. They have ruled out dengue, tissue disorder. However test results for mycoplasm is pending. She is being treated with antibiotics for the last 2 days, but so far there is no improvement in her condition. Now doctors are checking for H1N1.

I would like to have your advice on this matter in relation to the possible disease/s that may give rise to above condition.

Thanks in advance for your advice