Flat red spot on 3 years old hard palate
About two weeks I noticed my 3 and half year old daughter had two flat red spots on her hard palate. I didn't think two much about it, I just assumed she injured it somehow and it would go away. I just kept an eye on it and its now gotten larger and become one large spot. I have asked her if it hurts it bothers her and she doesn't act like it does. I have taken her to the doctor and the dentist and both don't seemed very concerned they just said its inflammation. I am concerns because it doesn't seem to be resolving at all. She has asthma and is on pulmicort and albuterol Dailey through a nebulizer. Also a few weeks ago the doctor have her a rescue inhaler without a chamber of albuterol which she has used a few different times but I didn't rinse her mouth out afterwards with any of the treatments so I am wandering if this could be Erythematous candidiasis. I just need some answers because my doctor and dentist are unable to provider any answers to me. Thanks.

Week ago

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/kkingery83/E28D64CD-82C2-4EC3-8644-E70066DE8853-18975-000017BE475823C9.jpg

Recent

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/kkingery83/DCDDEEC9-03EB-4EBC-8F42-6294D2FEB35C-18975-000017BE3108C51B.jpg
Did you get any answers for this? Mine looks exactly the same but im 27. I noticed it just over a week ago and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Ive got the dentist on Wednesday so will see what she says.
Hi! I'm 28 years old and I have the same thing in my mouth I was just wondering if you ever went to go see a doctor and if yes what did they say