Pediatrics Community
HELP!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

HELP!

my son is 20 month and became sick on thursdays, no fever just not keeping anything down, also his lower face broke out in little white bumps (which were red around), there were only like 2-4 bumps, i than notice ear inflammation.

His appt. to see a doctor was on monday i mentioned the bumps and they took a look at his ear which they said seems to be fine, and the bumps were bug bites.

this morning i had to take him back for liquid draining from his ear and the bumps spread only to the other side of his face, top eyelid aroung ear thats infected; when than i was told his has a rupture eardrum and his bumps were from his sickness.

i am not satified with the results. could someone please help me?!
973741_tn?1342346373
Hi there.  Just checking in.  How is your son doing now?  What was the outcome of the rash??  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...