Pediatrics Community
Happy hands? Help? 9 month old!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Happy hands? Help? 9 month old!

My son is 9 months old and is constantly moving twisting turning his hands. He does this 247 and I'm not sure why? Is this something I should be concerned about? He's behind on some milestones..he can't pull him self up onto things and he can't stand up either. He also has no desire to crawl. He does roll over and sit well if we sit him up, he transfers objects well, he's a very happy baby for the most part, he says mama and dada and coo's all the time. But has anyone else's child done the hand thing? If so did you figure out why? And I'm a first time mom is it normal for him to be behind at almost 10 months? He also hits with one hand on everything 247 and I also don't know why! Help please! I'm a new mom here.