Having warm forehead and sweating in the nights with mild fever in the evenings
My daughter who is 8 years old had bronchitis, Urinary Tract Infection for one month after stopping to go to swimming pool.We consulted Doctor and had PNS and Chest X-Rays. PNS revealed sinusitis and Chest X-Ray revealed some congestion in chest. We continued treatment as suggested by the Paediatrist and the Chest Specialist. She seemed to recover but was continuing mild fever. We went for fever profile (Blood test and urine test). All were in normal range but there were increased pus cells (10-15 / HPF) in urine sample. So we went for culture test and gave 'Ciprofloxacin' for 10 days as suggested by the paediatrist. Again got tested urine sample after 10 days which revealed normal range of pus cells.
But now my daughter has a warm forehead and mild fever (99.5 Deg F) almost everyday in the evenings for last so many days. Although she has constant weight (32 Kgs) but getting fatigue with low energy levels. She is not much interested in playing. And when she goes to play, she gets tired easily. We are giving 'Ferradol' as a supplement. She has been taking normal diet but slightly dull than normal. Which is causing anxiety and worries. Kindly suggest which test /medication I should go for.