I Need Your Help!
My 3 1/2 Daughter suffers from next pain for the last 6 months.
It stared about six months ago when she was playing in her room and she started crying holding her neck, I thought she got hurt playing with her toys in her room, after a minute of crying and holding her neck, she just stoped crying and continued playing in her room. Than it happened a week later  when were were sitting on the couch in the living room watching TV and she starts crying and hold her neck, after a minute of crying and holding her neck, she just stoped crying and continued watching TV.  It was happening once every 2 weeks and  it happening twice a week. It last's about 1 minute she crys alot holding her neck, It happens randomly,  It either happens on her right or left side of her neck.
I Really Need Some Answers To This, Seeing My Daughter Cry And Not Being Able To Help Her, Or Knowing The Reason This Is Happeing To Her Or Suggestions.
Thank You,
Sonia