Low LH and FSH. Could it still be Central Precocious Puberty?
My 8 yr old daughter started having her period when she was 7. It is not regular and has taken me 9 months to get someone (Dr.) to believe me that it was happening. Her LH and FSH are EXTREMELY low, LH  around .02 both times it has been tested. The blood test were done about 6 weeks apart. FSH was .3.  Her estradiol is also low, around 7. Ultra sound shows enlarged ovaries for her age, around 3.2 and 3.3. She has no pubic hair and only slightly raised nipples. Her bone age is not advanced. Her periods are a dark red, and are light, lasting only about 2 days.  I am concerned that the LH and the FSH levels are so low. The Dr. we saw is telling us that we can't get the lupron stimulation test even scheduled for 2 months! And he won't order an MRI in the mean time. I am anxious about this and would like another experts opinion.
Can you get a second option?? Maybe go to a doctor that specializes in hormones? That is really early for to get her period and I would say yes it sounds like precocious Puberty.