Pediatrics Community
Lumps in my infant daughters breasts

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Lumps in my infant daughters breasts

My daughter is 10 1/2 months old and when we went to her first check up the doctor told me that she had breast buds but not to worry they'll go away. He said it was hormones she's getting from me because I breast feed. They did go away and now I noticed that she's getting them again. Is this normal for them to go away and come back again?  I do still breast feed.
I think it possibly the breast feeding, and hormonal, next time you go ask the doctor if its still okay. and for advice .I am sure it will ease off as she gets older.
Thank You for your response!!  I called my doctors office and the nurse told me that it was probably the breast feeding and my hormones but to ask the doctor the next time I bring her in, so I'm taking my 4 year old to get his shots that hes suppose to have to start school and I'm going to ask then. I just hope that's all it is. I'll definitely let you know what he says. Thank You again for your response!!!