Pediatrics Community
Lumps on my 13mth old babys head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Lumps on my 13mth old babys head

My son has been unsettled the last couple of nights but I have put it down to the heat and his latest vaccinations. But this eveningI was stroking his head to get him to sleep and notice 3 o4 quick pertruding lumps on the left bottom of his hair line. Please advise what this could be as it is not symetrical and I have never noticed them before.
They are not different in colour and are not noticable to look at only to touch
Put this to the Doctor on the Doctors Forum
I took my son to the out of hours doctor that night and was told the lumps were  'glans (glands)' and that they probably swollen from an ear infection. I felt guilty as he must have been suffering and unable to tell me, but the doctor said no need to medicate him as he his body naturally forght the infection! thank you