Pediatrics Community
MOMMY MY HEAD IS SHAKING!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MOMMY MY HEAD IS SHAKING!

My almost 4 yr old has told me several times during the past year out of the blue, " Mommy, my head is shaking!" When I look at her I see no movement at all, but she complains that it feels bad. It only lasts a few seconds and then goes away and she carries on normally. She is a very healthy kid, so this kind of concerns me. Today it happened when she was sitting down painting. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on? I don`t know if I am making a biG deal of this for nothing or if I should be going to a neurologist. She just had a physical check up with the family doc in December and all was well.
I would appreciate any kind of feedback. Thanks!
Tags: shaking
Is your child male or female?
:  
Female
What is your child's age?
:  
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You should take her to the doctor and Serrasalmus this immediately. This sounds like it could be some form of a seizure. I'm no doctor but that's what it sounds like to me and its not worth taking a chance
Blank
Sorry *address not Serrasalmus typo
Blank
3923358_tn?1358555814
Might be a form of vertigo. I have that and it started with the same symptoms:) thanks
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pediatrics Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...