Pediatrics Community
My 21 month old child is throwing up at night only!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

I have 2 daughters. One is 3 and the other is 21 months. We went to the zoo this past Thursday and my baby got sick there. She threw up twice that day.  She has been throwing up every night since then. Our whole house has been sick but we are all better. The baby is still throwing up at night. She acts fine during the day and holds food down it's only at night.
Try at night elevating the head of her bed. Some of it may be just acid reflux. Altho everyone is different and it could still be part of the virus. Good Luck :)
try to make her some natural tea before she goes to sleep..some ginger root tea...that should help a lot...