I have a 2-year-old daughter who has -10.0 myopia. I took her to see both opthamologist and optometrist. The result came out almost the same (-10.0). I will have glasses done for her. Questions:
1. What supplements (medicine), food, vegetables, and fruits should she take to help her vision?
2. What light is good for her vision? (flourescent light or light bulb?
3. Does she need a therapist who can execise her eye muscles?
4. Should she be restricted to watch TV, computer, games, etc.
5. Where else can I get help to make her vision better?
6. Is there any treatment to make the presciption -10.0 going down or stablelize?
7. Where can I learn more information about nearsight for toddler?
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.