Pediatrics Community
Nausea Vomitting Stomach pain, LBM and fever...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

My Baby had this allergy he was 1 yr and 2 months old. The doctor said it was allergies from oily foods he eat.. after several days he had fever and he started vomitting and has LBM(lost bowel movement).. we went to the doctor and he gave us medicines..

problem - after my baby`s fever, i had a fever too.. im 20 yrs old.. my stomach starts to ache too.. then i vomit everytime i eat anything.. after my my baby cousin who is the same age as my baby(1 year and 3 months) started vomitting too.. now another cousin of mine who lives in the house had a fever and starts to vomit too.. everyone in the house starts to feel the same sickness my baby had..

i want to know what kind of virus or illness this is.. ive been having fever for 2 days now.. please help.
We in The US have had a lot of stomach flu this year,would you have eaten the same food as it could be that,  I think it will take its course, make sure you are all especially the children hydrated , drink plenty of liquid, if you sell pedialyte that is good for babies .If it continues take them to see a doctor Good luck