Pediatrics Community
Nausea Vomitting Stomach pain, LBM and fever...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nausea Vomitting Stomach pain, LBM and fever...

My Baby had this allergy he was 1 yr and 2 months old. The doctor said it was allergies from oily foods he eat.. after several days he had fever and he started vomitting and has LBM(lost bowel movement).. we went to the doctor and he gave us medicines..

problem - after my baby`s fever, i had a fever too.. im 20 yrs old.. my stomach starts to ache too.. then i vomit everytime i eat anything.. after my my baby cousin who is the same age as my baby(1 year and 3 months) started vomitting too.. now another cousin of mine who lives in the house had a fever and starts to vomit too.. everyone in the house starts to feel the same sickness my baby had..

i want to know what kind of virus or illness this is.. ive been having fever for 2 days now.. please help.