Nausea and sweating after drinking milk
My 6 year old son ate a banana and then drank a 6oz glass of chocolate milk.  A few minutes later he complained of stomach pain and felt like he was going to vomit.  We went into the bathroom and he did not vomit, but was very pale, sweating, and made a normal bowel movement.  Within 10 minutes his colored return and he wanted something to eat.  He did not have any other complaints for the rest of the day and played and ate normally.  He has no history of GI or bowel problems and does not have food allergies.  Can these sensations be caused by drinking the chocolate milk too quickly or should I be looking further for a cause?

Thank you
The first thing that pops into my head is mild constipation that was relieved when he had the bowel movement. Maybe it's also possible that he ate/drank too fast and it upset his stomach for a short time. Also, is it at all possible that the milk was a bit off?  I've had that happen even before the best before date.  Being that it happened once and he was fine right after, I'm not sure I would be overly concerned.  I might mention it to his Dr. at his next visit.  If it happens again, I would make a Dr.'s appointment.  
I would also think that the milk may have been going bad. I personally got into the habbit of smelling my baby's milk bottle before giving it to him.

Yes do mention it to his doctor but don't worry too much. See how he reacts next time he has milk or banana.