Please Help
My daughter is 6 years old. About a year ago she started having some emotional problems. She is a very sweet, and smart little girl....but she seems to get upset very very easy. Little problems are made into big ones. When she cries and throws a tantrum she can go straight into laughing within seconds. One extreme to the other. I thought ignoring those outbursts would help and it has to a point. But we are still having problems. She throws tantrums over anything that doesnt go her way. She is extremely, extremely sensitive. She has also lied at school to take the focus of herself by saying that I yell at her all the time and call her the B word when the teacher said that she needs to learn to control her temper..."that was her excuse". I think something is wrong. She also said when she gets worried she gets alot of words in her head. She didnt say voices...just words. Please help me. Im not sure what to do.
Has she any siblings maybe around a year or so old .. as sometimes jealousy could be a problem to solve with extra attention for her.Do you yell at her ?