Please help our son
Our son has many health issues,GERD,Congenital Heart Diseases,Reactive Airway Disease.a few weeks ago he had an annual x-ray done for his legs.he has flat feet.His ortho Dr noticed that all 4 of his leg bones are different sizes.He does have a leg length discrepancy of 6mm which is not such a big deal right now.He also had a bone age study done and they saw that some of the bones in his hand were measuring at 2years and 6 months and some at 4years and 8 months.He is 3years and 6 months old.

If anyone has heard of the different sizes leg bones or the different ages in the hand bones please can you let us know.We are at a loss at how to proceed with this.His ped has sent his reports to a ped endo Dr to see if they can help us.Thanks in advance.

This discussion is related to advanced bone age.
I am thinking you will get better information on the Orthopedics forum ,Your son has a lot to contend with I hope he does well in the future Good Luck