Pediatrics Community
Plz help, nephew has pain in his penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to allergies, behavior, developmental disorders, immunizations and vaccines, puberty, and any other pediatric health issues including brain, bone, heart, lungs, gastrointestinal and urological in adolescents, infants, newborns, and toddlers.

Plz help, nephew has pain in his penis

Okay, I am doing this to help out my 5 year old nephew. Lately he has been throwing these huge tantrums and hitting school teachers 2 times in a row and when I asked or has been asked why he did it all he says "my pepe(penis) hurts and I get mad". I have looks online to see of anything similar but I couldnt find anything. He gets mad very easily and just acts very stubborn and wants everything his way., I know around his age he is going to act out but for him to hit a teacher 2 times and complain about his penis hurting makes me question what might be wrong. I myself think he might have excess testosterone or something like that. I am no doctor but that is my only theory. Any Help?
What do his parents think about it, why is he telling you this ?
Sorry, the parents obviously know and my sister has a doctor appointment in two weeks which is the earliest she can get it. So I thought since I am the only person who is computer savy enough to use a computer and maybe find some possibilites while we wait, I would give it a try.. That is all.
I think he should be examined by a doctor its a pity he has to wait 2 weeks his mom should ask him has he hurt it at somehow and why does he think its hurting .
I have no idea but I am also Glad your sister has made appt. for him. I was thinking maybe he says that so he can justify his tantrum and maybe he knows parents will be more forgiving because he did it because of him being sick or hurt and he knows they will be more sympathetic But Honestly that sounds a Little extreme for a 5 year old to do just to be forgiven for a tantrum So My first answer is the one i would say i have no idea the second was a Long far fetched guess. Good luck and Please let us know in the meantime just maybe sit him down and let him know its not ok to act like this ( I am sure you have already) Good Luck <3
Thanks I appreciate the comment. Apparently I found out today he went to the park and hit a random boy and he hit him back and then my nephew scratched him. I found this out when I got home so I tried talking to him for like 20 minutes and the only response he gives me is "my pepe hurts and I get mad" so I went to talk to my parents, his grandparents and my mom said that she things its because he keeps getting an erection and he probably doesnt know what that feeling is exactly. So he assumes it is pain, but I am not positive. But I will keep stuff posted or anything new that pops up. Thanks again